The power of our example rather than the example of our power (This
relates to correcting our global image)
A THIRD time is NOT the charm. (Relating to having another
Republican in office for a third term)
Ra-Ra-Ra..............
Here's M. Malik on his first day of school. He's a happy young man to be going back to school and starting 5th grade.
I wanted to share Malik's brilliantly written goals for this new school year. I would like to stress that Malik wrote all but one himself. I'm very proud of my super boy.
EXERCISE COMMITMENTS
Swim everyday after homework.
Ride bike or scooter after homework
DREAM ACTIVITIES
Golf
Piano Lessons
SCHOOL GOALS
No summer school
Read more (I had to prompt him to be more specific) Raise reading level to grade level.
Grades - all B's (one 'C' is ok)
Read RSP books as assigned. (My son really struggles with his reading and goes to a special ed class for help, he hates to read these books. Malik is more successful at reading fantasy books like Star Wars, Narnia, and Spiderwick)
Not turning in any late homework
No comments:
Post a Comment